Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Should the 1992 EA82 pull a little to the right?

exactly.

The fact is that we are a nice group; so we tend to be a little too tolerant of some things, and let them get under our skin because at first individuals think it might be a little out of place or rude to say something..

then, by the time someone finally says something, it turns into a peckin party, and can get kinda ugly.

He's trying, but the guy WAS only slapped on the wrist the other night, so we don't need to bust his chops too harshly, YET :-p

Look! I really sorry for pissing anybody off a night or two ago!:) I'd like to just put it past everyone and move on! I know i said something's i should'v not! But i'm only human!

So what ever it's worth I'm sencerely Sorry! Signed The Loyale aka Tom Draeger!:)

Look! I really sorry for pissing anybody off a night or two ago!:) I'd like to just put it past everyone and move on! I know i said something's i should'v not! But i'm only human!

So what ever it's worth I'm sencerely Sorry! Signed The Loyale aka Tom Draeger!:)

Hey man its koo (did that on purpose) no ones getin up in your grill. Were all lettin it go we know your sorry. Just dont make them come over and whip you like they did me. My hiney still hirt:)

Ben