Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Can't remember..

It's a bonus for someone else or these pieces go in the turd truck for the next scrap run.

So I started it today. Fired RIGHT up. Yes, no turbo at all, so it was the greatest 1.5 seconds of my last 2 weeks working on this thing. Let it catch on, try to idle up and immediate shut-off.

Smells rancid, too. The payoff was great and I'm even more motivated!

It's a bonus for someone else or these pieces go in the turd truck for the next scrap run.

I'd be more than happy to take that stuff off you're hands. How much for shipping to 97330? Actually Vancouver is not far from Corvallis, I could pic that stuff up in about 2 weeks when I get back out there.

Sweet! I hate to see anything go to the garbage, but if nobody wants/can use the items I have for grabs, I'm forced to throw it away.

I have the other cylinder head and cam cradle thing, cam, all rockers, lifters, etc from a head replacement.

I can't ship due to work. 8am-5:30pm really sucks!

Let me know a day/time you'll be here and I'll be more than happy to lechya take it all!

Now...if only this AC belt would go on and the belt tensioner bolt (super threaded long one) would unstrip itself :eek: )

Subaru has a lot of room. I imagine I can :D

Few small things...what is the 'power' light about? Why does it flash when started and why does it come on only when ample throttle is applied, but not when bringing revs up slowly?

I'm looking around the USRM and I see the problem, but not the right years :confused:

This is obd1?

Here it is! Had a grip of friends over and some who has little to no faith in it or some of my previous projects :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

th_subarumovie.jpg

I couldn't contain myself! To be honest, I had no faith in myself as well...never touched one of these ever.

Half an hour idle and 3 drives later I think it's good. Is it me or are these things slow?