Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Part out or sell?

OK, so I now have a "new" 92 Loyale - 5sp 4wd wagon; plus the old, extremely rusty, 84 fwd wagon. The 84 car has a new rad, waterpump, front axles, fuel filters, filler pipe, alternator, battery, a decent tranny, wheel bearings, brake components, etc. Not knowing what will interchange between the two cars, I'm not sure whether to part out old "white n'rust" or try and sell it for a few hundred$$. The EA81 engine is fine, as is the clutch and trans. What would you do? What will interchange?

No, most every thing is different. I have a 92 loyale and the EA81 stuff is totally different. Just the cabs looks the same right? Not really even there, some body and cabin stuff, but not everything. Do you need anything for your 92 loyale? I have a ton of parts... I even have a D/R tranny if you're interested. You have the push button 4x4 right? Thats the good one there- I like the system alot. You will love it.

Just sell your rusty wagon as is... a car fulla parts. Some one here will buy it.. Parts is parts!