Ultimate Subaru Message Board

building jspec B4 need some RHD pedals

i need a manual pedal set and clutch master for a RHD legacy, 95-99, mail car parts will work, japanese, Ausie, NZ, and brit parts will work too, any help out there

also i could use a manual for a 96 twin turbo legacy, english prefered but i do speak and read german, manderin, chinese, french, spanish, some baltic languages, russian, poshtun(indian)

but not japanese

any help????/

i need a manual pedal set and clutch master for a RHD legacy, 95-99, mail car parts will work, japanese, Ausie, NZ, and brit parts will work too, any help out there

also i could use a manual for a 96 twin turbo legacy, english prefered but i do speak and read german, manderin, chinese, french, spanish, some baltic languages, russian, poshtun(indian)

but not japanese

any help????/

Wish I could help but I speak, write and read only Japanese:grin:.

but not japanese

any help????/

Well, I'm Japanese and I can help you!! PM me!!

If you show the following message to any of your Japanese language professional, they know that I am not lying.

日本でのスバル指定中古車販売店の担当者を存じ上げておりますので、お気軽にお問い合わせください。

hey you got RHD drives there??? in tasmania, i havnt been there but iv been to aussie, want to find and send me a clutch pedal and clutch master assem?????

ill pay you well or send you parts what ever suits you

cheers

scrapdaddy

No worries, I will sort it if you need one.

PM me your details and we will sort something out.