Ultimate Subaru Message Board

site down (NEW PICS ARE UP)

Diamond has electrical problems...and is up for sale or even donate if need be to a Roo lover...I am totally serious...big time.

I posted a thread about her and have got no responses...sob...sniff. Anyhoo...click the "WWW" link below to read more about her. Again...let me say this...she is FREE to someone who knows more...AND...loves more for the Subarus...no ****!! Sorry...booohoooo....just come get her...by the way...she is mechanically "brand new"...just electrically challenged. Click it and read. Use my website if you wish...I have learned a lot of things about the Roos...they are bad rump roast cars when need be...just can't deal with the "gremlins" right now.

ok, my server has been completely stripped except for the wcss folder. i will be adding folders tonite.

when you click on my link, it will take you to my main directory if you want to take a sneak peek!

so far i have compiled all the pics i will need from everyone who responded to this topic