Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What controls memmory of the Trip?

Somthing really weird happened and It had to happen within the last time I fillled up. The constant power for my TRIP memory doesnt work. Now everytime I shut off the eng it resets. Bad Cluster? Its an ea82 Digi dash.

Thanks in advance

Jess

might be that your battery is giving it last breaths of life better hurry up and perform CPR!!! j/k. but seriously i had that exact same problem with my GL-10 and i bought a new battery for it and problem solved.

Check under the dash, there is a fuse under there that is the keepalive memory power supply wire for the dash, they were disconnected at the factory so the batteries didn't die on the way over, and connected at the dealership before delivery, it's possible it's corroded or something and not sending power to the dash.

• 5 weeks later...

The *fuse* mentioned is not actually a fuse. It's just a connector. You'll probably have to drop the fuse panel to see it.

Way up under the dash, on the far drivers side i a blue single pole connector taped to the harness. Make sure the 2 ends of it are connected.