Ultimate Subaru Message Board

It runs!!

cd45

I drove the Brat to work today. I love the way it drives. Good power and acceleration, actually kept up with traffic. I will have to do some sound deadening, that thing is loud on the hiway. Now we will see what the mileage does. Thanks for all the help guys.

I drove the Brat to work today. I love the way it drives. Good power and acceleration, actually kept up with traffic. I will have to do some sound deadening, that thing is loud on the hiway. Now we will see what the mileage does. Thanks for all the help guys.

what year brat did you get. I remember when you only had the wagon, and got to drive it in the snow. a longwhile ago. we should plan a camp trail drive weekend in spring. cobcob /mellow yellow/ hyryxc? and blueblue? and my family? Bull shoals has the best of everythingsubaru_day_028.JPG

I am thinking 4Sp, mainly because I am lazy. I understand that it is just a bolt in replacement. If you are going to get rid ofone, I am definately interested. Thanks.

Im pretty sure MELLOW YELLOW (might) have the pedal assy.and all nec.components to convert to 4spd d/r manual.

Come on up here well have a mini meet on the weekend.Im sure COBCOB,MELLOW,ME,HYRYSC Will help.

ALSO: for the last 6-8 years that me/mellow have been going down to DFW.TX we run U.S.69 From Big Cabin Ok. south. There was a used car dealership in Macalister?or Muskogee that had atleast 30 ea81s/2s parked for parts/sale. they were by A Popeyes on the east side of US 69. Maybe CALABZ knows? Or anyone else drove by?