Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hi. Just for reference here's the Subaru part #'s anyway. Looks like these are all ~$300 from subaru dealers selling online.

45111GA570 RADIATOR ASSEMBLY FOR 1985-1987 XT COUPE 1.8 WITH MANUAL TRANS ONLY

45111GA580 RADIATOR ASSEMBLY FOR 1985-1987 XT COUPE 1.8 WITH AUTO TRANS ONLY

45181GA610 RADIATOR ASSEMBLY FOR 1988-1991 XT GL COUPE 1.8 WITH AUTO TRANS (NON-TURBO)

45181GA350 RADIATOR ASSEMBLY FOR 1988-1991 XT6 COUPE 2700 WITH MANUAL TRANS ONLY

45181GA361 RADIATOR ASSEMBLY FOR 1988-1991 XT6 2700 WITH AUTO TRANS ONLY

I've had good success getting radiators from

www.spaldings.com

2210 N. University Road

Spokane, WA 99206

(509) 924-3300

It's a wrecking yard but they do sell new radiators. I got one for an Alpha a while back for $105 plus shipping. Since then I've bought one for my Brat and Legacy. Always fit just fine and worked great. At about a $200 saving it's worth a shot. By the way, they have a toll free number also.

found one, radiators r' us, all metal(mines part plastic and thats part of the problem) 150.00/25 ups ground, 1 year warrenty

works for me

AH - call those idiots back! i can't believe these stupid company's won't update their information. you just paid $50 more than you had to for an EA82 radiator, cancel it and go buy one for under $100 shipped. if you want a new XT6 radiator call them and cancel the order. this is not an XT6 radiator. you can either listen to the guy on the phone who's never seen an XT6 or the moderator of an XT6 forum who's owned more than 20. what you will receive is an EA82 radiator. it's smaller, the hose sizes are dinky and the bottom bracket wont' fit in your XT6. that can all be overcome and the radiator made to fit though if you want that over priced EA82 radiator in there.

the only source for XT6 radiators is Subaru and for around $300. i've tried having them made and it's never worked out, they've always complained about the plastic tanks and said they couldn't recore it. i've gotten quotes for $500+ for making one.