Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Found at wrecking yard

Hello all. I hope this can help someone out there. I was at the Carson City, NV. Pick and Pull this weekend,4-26,-,4-27. In the first row of the foreign cars, about halfway into the lot were 3 interesting parts cars. The lot contains a lot of Subaru's anyway. There were two XT coupes, one on either side of the isle. One was an XT turbo, complete with the factory wheels and an LSD rear, and mostly complete. I don't know for sure but I think they were mid 80's cars. Two cars away on the same isle is an XT6, that was mostly untouched, at least until I took the front subframe, hubs and steering. It is an '89. It still had it's factory 14" alloy's with the centercaps. It looked like a decent car but had been rearended, and sideswiped behind the passenger door. I left the wheels and caps(in the trunk) and pulled 3 of them for you. The 4th had one lug nut that wouldn't come off( couldn't keep the rears from turning even after jambing a spare under it). I posted a message on Craigslist to a guy I talked to there about 3 weeks ago. He was looking for an H6 dissy. I hope he either sees the message there or here. Just trying to help. Dave.