Ultimate Subaru Message Board

This weekend was FUN!

100_2032-1.jpg

guess thats what happens when you run a welded diff on road for quite a while :-\

Wow, that tire looks bolder than a rare eagle!!

Looks like it was time to replace anyways...Unless you were racing on slicks :lol:

Steve

I learned a while ago that it's not advantageous to drive on bald tires, especially with the cords showing...

and it looks like you need some nerf bars below your rockers/doors to prevent further bashing of the area... (:

--Spiffy

I learned a while ago that it's not advantageous to drive on bald tires, especially with the cords showing...

and it looks like you need some nerf bars below your rockers/doors to prevent further bashing of the area... (:

--Spiffy

why thanks for the friendly advice

I did not know that

Im gettin new tires tonight :grin:

hehe, no, really... the bald tires aren't bad at all, until you aren't paying attention and the cords start showing... almost ended up in a ditch a few times... now I only let them get bald in one area (middle or edge) before replacing them... (:

I didn't know the welded diff would eat up the tires that bad... yikes!

btw, that's a really cool front bumper and roof rack... I gotta get me one of those, er both of those, one of these days...

I need some nerf bars too, I like sliding over things and banging into rocks and stumps too much...

--Spiffy