Ultimate Subaru Message Board

2nd Gen Legacy Project

simpreza2

I recently purchased a 95 Legacy Wagon and decided to make it my offroad project. Im a broke college student so things are comming along slowly but I'll get there.

-OB Struts

-Custom Front Bumper w/ KC Daylighters

-Boral Replica Header

-2.25" Cat Back w/ Cherry Bomb Muffler

I'm looking to get some new wheels and tires soon. I'll keep ya guys posted on my progress. Let me know what you guys think.

SexySubaruLegacy011.jpg

SexySubaruLegacy014.jpg

Coincidence - I want to do that with my 96 and 99 Legacies. I saw a pair of KC Daylight 100 watts in Autozone in Olean - the circuit on the box was direct wiring with no relays. Are your KCs 100 watt each and can you use them on-road?

Where did you get the light bar please and could I just fix them in front of the grille without a light bar with say a strengthening flat bar do you think?

I don't do off-road (intentionally) since I am 73 years young. Great pics thanks.

Gil

Coincidence - I want to do that with my 96 and 99 Legacies. I saw a pair of KC Daylight 100 watts in Autozone in Olean - the circuit on the box was direct wiring with no relays. Are your KCs 100 watt each and can you use them on-road?

Where did you get the light bar please and could I just fix them in front of the grille without a light bar with say a strengthening flat bar do you think?

I don't do off-road (intentionally) since I am 73 years young. Great pics thanks.

Gil

The lights are 100 watt Daylighters mounted to the bumper I made. On the top tube I welded a small plate with a hole for the lights. I don't remember how the bumper was but I dont think I will be easy to mount them to the bumper, especially when they are on and then you need to aim them. And they are not street legal but I use them on back roads when no one is around, I really dont want to hit a deer.

I recently purchased a 95 Legacy Wagon and decided to make it my offroad project. Im a broke college student so things are comming along slowly but I'll get there.

-OB Struts

-Custom Front Bumper w/ KC Daylighters

-Boral Replica Header

-2.25" Cat Back w/ Cherry Bomb Muffler

I'm looking to get some new wheels and tires soon. I'll keep ya guys posted on my progress. Let me know what you guys think.

SexySubaruLegacy011.jpg

Nice, it'll be fun, keep posting with photo progress-updates!

is it a stick or auto? Are you thinkning transmission mods too?

Its a slipper slope, I'm here to say, going fo the off-road new gen legacy...

But a fun one, to be sure!!

:headbang:

Its a stick. I dont plan on doing tranny mods or a body lift untill at least next summer when my brother, who is the welder in the family, returns from school. I did however get a flat due to my brother not cleaning the driveway after working on his car so I put his OB snows on my Legacy for now...

sexy001.jpg

sexy007.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Sadly, no updates. I lost my job due to the awesome economy we have at this current moment in time :(

i know that feeling! im in the same boat, i got my struts and everything just cant buy any tires cause i aint got a job! well good luck to you my friend

• 3 months later...