Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NJ Pine Barrens Outing, Sunday October 12th! OFFICIAL POST

Hey NJ, NY, CT, PA and MD

we are going to the pine barrens on October 12th!

PM me or post if you will be joining us for an outing at the home of the Jersey Devil

Where: rt 206, rangers station, Atsion NJ

Directions Linky

What time: 10am

Bring some food/water, tow straps, cell phone, shovel and off course your AWD subaru!

we'll be going into the wharton state forest, perfectly legal on designated trails, as long as your vehicle is registered and insured.

those of you who will be eating breakfast, meet me at the diner 1 hour earlier :banana:

Edited by njdrsubaru

If you don't have air conditioning or choose to keep your windows down you're going to suck in a lot of sand dust. At the very least bring tissues if not a dust mask or whatever breathing filter you prefer.

Red Lion Diner - no matter what nipper says - at around 8:30-9AM for me.

For the new follks that's at the traffic circle intersection of route 206 and 70.

Most likely we'll camp overnight Friday.....again, no matter what nipper says. :lol:

Not sure which one we're taking but it's going to have to be vintage. Hoping to have Jim C's old '79 BRAT registered and running well enough to make the trip.

now now nips, be nice and show up!!! :grin:

paul keep in touch till then, you know that the 12th is a sunday right, so you are camping from friday till sunday i suppose

Yes,I caught that. Good thing because of a Saturday family day at work. We'll head down late Saturday.

nip - only mentioning because you poo poo'd the idea of waking up early and of camping,previously. :grin: You're top poster - you can handle it. :lol:

Hopefully I finally get to throw some sand on your prissy blue wagon for taking over top loser spot. :grin: all fun - see you there