Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Walker Pics!!!! From Today Nov Run

one eye

Things could have gone a little better for us but It was still fun.....

Scott Broke his Rear diff....... and lost his Trans. Rick (Silver Wagon) Broke a rear axle in the middle of the trail, and My clutch started going out near the end. We all got a Bit of work to do for the next run:D

Chad and Mike make it out with very little trouble or none.

Here are some of the pics from Today.......

This is how things started for us.

Scott broke something

WalkerNov002.jpg?t=1226809772

WalkerNov009.jpg?t=1226809837

WalkerNov018.jpg?t=1226809873

WalkerNov020.jpg?t=1226809893

WalkerNov021.jpg?t=1226809918

WalkerNov025.jpg?t=1226809952

WalkerNov031.jpg?t=1226809978

WalkerNov034.jpg?t=1226810001

WalkerNov042.jpg?t=1226810022

WalkerNov043.jpg?t=1226810051

All the pics can be see here on my Photobucket account

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll216/jpjumbo87/

Jeff

Scott, Good to know you got home safe......seems as thought there is some hard work ahead. Think you'll be ready by next month?

I got to finish up the "Blue wagon" then Mine is going to get some much needed work done.........PS I think my CV Axle broke on College way on the way home, I need a new clutch, LF hub, Motor mount, and LR Strut. Other than that Mine is Good to go.:headbang::-p

Jeff

Scott, Good to know you got home safe......seems as thought there is some hard work ahead. Think you'll be ready by next month?

I got to finish up the "Blue wagon" then Mine is going to get some much needed work done.........PS I think my CV Axle broke on College way on the way home, I need a new clutch, LF hub, Motor mount, and LR Strut. Other than that Mine is Good to go.:headbang::-p

Jeff

if I could get my Nephews crew together it will be fixed, if not I may need to break in the blue EJ Sedan:popcorn:

Rollie-

I figure I need to get one of these accounts if I'm gonna be riding with the big dogs from now on. Got a cb radio and cartharts on my christmas list as well.:brow: And I noticed that they didn't show up either but I think I fixed the problem.. Can you view them automatically now?

-Alex

Edited by Mudddn

So what do we Want to plan for, for the next run?

Does everyone want to try and do another Walker run to stay "Local". Only reason I say that is Dennis will have his car for the first run.......I dont want to get all the Way down to Riter pit and have his car or any of the newer rigs hail out. That would be a long pull home.:-\

Jeff

Heres some of the greater pictures of the ones I got

Baldie

Baldie1.jpg

The Family Car:D

FamilyCar.jpg

Fleet at Joes

Fleet.jpg

Rick

Mclovin.jpg

One eye

oneeye2.jpg

There goes Scott's reverse:(

riptransmission.jpg

3 wheelin

Shortbus.jpg

Do you have a photobucket account? or a link to all the pics you took?

Jeff

I think we should stay Walker Valley cause I'll have my SOOB up there for the first time. I wouldn't be partial to such a long tow on my first time if anything does fail.

And I just got a photobucket account today so I could post pictures on UltimateSubaru now. But the only ones I have on photobucket so far are the ones that I posted in the thread.

-Alex

Ha yea a month seems too long. And we would be getting around the holiday season so the longer we wait, the less people would be able to go probably. But I also have to get a job before I can actually register and insure my soob. Been working on that hard though the last week. Hopefully I'll get some interviews this week. I think the 6th sounds reasonable. I'll keep you posted on if I'm registered and insured though just in case.

I'm putting in the engine tomorrow up at Scotts. Pretty excited about that.

-Alex

So what do we Want to plan for, for the next run?

Does everyone want to try and do another Walker run to stay "Local". Only reason I say that is Dennis will have his car for the first run.......I dont want to get all the Way down to Riter pit and have his car or any of the newer rigs hail out. That would be a long pull home.:-\

Jeff

I would like to hit Reiter in 2 mos like we did last year, find some snow to play in Scott

how bad was the traction? the mud in the trail getting really snotty yet? when's your next run? i should have the wagon going by the hp tree run, so mid december i could contemplate heading up there. my tires aren't the greatest. 5/32's on the front and 8/32's on the rear which will keep me from going most places at the moment.

Edited by Rooinater