Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Lake Tahoe Meet **CANCELLED**

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to do without any body damage.

My drivers side front axle went, though. LSDRWDFTW:rolleyes:

my offroader is the same as my DD
Im not willing to beat up my brat

Let's not mess up those cute lil' brats :-p Yes, i'm just jealous.

We have some time to figure this out. The 14th works for me.

So is everybody okay with Sunday the 14th??

Dave I know you will be out of town on the 13th... you gonna be rested and ready for Sunday? Now the question remains, where to meet?

Yeah, I'll be in Yuba City (yecch) Saturday, prolly crash there that night. Depending on how early I can get outa there will determine if I can get to where you guys will be. Brian, my phone number is the same as always.

As of right now, 1300 on Monday, there's talk of snowstorms during the weekend. We'll see if that will really happen as it gets later in the week (like Friday:rolleyes:).

:popcorn::popcorn:

I was thinking of camping maybe this weekend. Maybe at the Grover hot springs? Its south of Gardnerville and north of Kirkwood out there in the mountains. Real nice area and probably some sweet trails near there. Anyone up for that area?

Wow that is way out of the way. Would probably take me 2 or 3 hours to drive out there.

Kinda want to make this a one day gig JB. That map is of an area I've gone wheelin in the Toyota. Great scenery for sure!

Woke up this morning and had to scrape my windows, so I think camping this weekend will be out of the question :lol: