Ultimate Subaru Message Board

SC² - Carlisle, PA area meets v2.0

Who, what, where, when? If you've seen these threads before, then you already know. For those that don't, we're having our monthly meet on Saturday, December 20, at the Red Robin in Carlisle, PA at 2:00 pm.

Hope to see you there! Post if you're coming out!

(I still have a ton of stickers and static clings, too!)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Time again for another meet! You guys already know the deal, so we'll be sticking to our usual routine.

Red Robin in Carlisle, PA

Saturday, 3/21 @ 2:00pm

Also, if any of you have old car parts lying around that you want to get rid of, let me know. After we gather all of that crap up, I'll take it to a scrapyard.

Link to original post: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1718155

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey you guys.....

i'll be moving out south east in feb'10.....and i'll be looking to meet you guys

next spring and summer

not very many of us or any in S.C. and Penn. is a nice drive.....:eek:

sparky

seattle

Sparkster! You don't know how much of a drive. Just because the states are smaller back east, doesn't mean that things are that much closer together. I not sure of the exact distances involved, but I would hazard to guess we're talking 6 hours one way. I don't want to rain on your parade but look into this first. Also, there are toll roads back east along with much more prevalant speed checks along the way. Be warned by someone who's lived there. Best of luck on the move.

• 1 month later...

Burger time again! (Or Clucks'n'Fries...)

This month's meet is on the 20th, at 2:00pm at the Red Robin in Carlisle, PA. Since the weather is getting nice again, and my weekends shouldn't be booked solid fixing cars, I might get a chance to do some scouting for another group drive!

Here's a map if you haven't been out to one of our meets before.

Here's a link to the original thread: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1947045

Please let me know if you plan on coming out! Hope to see you there!

• 2 months later...

Its that time again already? June is already a busy month, but I think we can squeeze a meet in! Here are the details for those of you who don't know the drill:

Who: Subaru owners and enthusiasts

What: Our monthly meet (typically the third Saturday of the month)

Where: Red Robin in Carlisle, Pa

When: Saturday, the 19th at 2:00pm

• 4 weeks later...

Woot! Meet time again already! Its probably going to be a hot one, so cool off with a nice, fat hamb- er, milkshake! Here's the details:

Lunch(ish) at Red Robin in Carlisle, PA on Saturday, the 17th at 2:00pm.

I still have a lot of the cards and a few of the stickers and static clings left. If you want some, let me know before the meet!

Edited by nkx

• 1 year later...

I don't know if there's much interest over here, but I'll throw this out just in case! (via blatant copy & paste...)

It's been too long I say! Much too long! We need to have a meet again! Now that the holidays are passed, there aren't any good excuses to not have one.

For the non-regulars, we try to meet on the third Saturday of the month at the Red Robin in Carlisle. So without further delay, the details!

Who: You!

What: Our (usually but not-so-much-lately) monthly meet

Where: Red Robin in Carlisle, PA (not to be confused with the one in Mechanicsburg on Carlisle Pike.)

When: Saturday, the 21st at 2:00 pm

PM me or email southcentralsubaruclub (at) gmail (dot) com for more info. email would be best, as I don't get on here nearly as often as I used to.

• 2 weeks later...