Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1988 L-series GL wagon

268.000km and still running strong,

the motor is 5x better than in my 1985 GL and i have never driven a EA-series car with a gearbox as good as this..

body is straight and rustfree, the hatch and left front quarter have been sprayed and don´t quite match up, but that will be fixed

for now it is only being used for playing around on frozen lakes around here because the brakes leak and i don´t feel safe driving in traffic.

sorry about any spelling errors, i do hail from iceland :P

That's almost new! That's around 165,000 miles. I have 310,000 miles on mine (496,000Km) They'll run forever, just make sure you keep oil and water in them!!:banana:

Jeff

actualy i´m having trouble with the later one, radiator is leaking bad :mad:

and also as i found out, brake fluid is nice to have in the brake system :banana:

i hate you both!!!

j/k - very nice looking wagons - something that age and condition around here - well....one can dream!! LOL

with the amount of salt they use here, it´s the same here, i was VERY lucky to find a EA82 in this condition...

always wanted a EA81 but there are only 3-4 in the whole country that are worth saving