Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Just bought a '84 Subaru GL - Pics Inside =)

Ya...I would personally prefer a 5spd too. That "3rd light" sounds cool. Very interesting to say the least.

Well its sad to say, but I might already be selling the GL...Possibly but not sure. I mainly bought it from the family friend because of its great condition and to have something to drive after I sold my impreza (selling Monday). Although I found my ideal car for now and bought it yesterday. Its a '97 impreza outback. I've been searching for a good one in my price range and actually got one!

I'm not sure I want to sell the blue wagon...but if anyone is interested post up in here or shoot me a pm. The limit is 5 pm's which seems low....is there any way to up that? If I surely decide to sell I'll post up an classified. Still struggling through college and hours are extremely low at the grocery store I work at :slobber:

tbcboo, I have one too but it is an 83 GL and I love it cuz' of the 50 miles round trip to work and back (high mpg). And I can work on it no timing belt (ea81) I am trying to keep it stock as much as I can. Yes it would be nice to have it 4wd BUT I have a Brat and a jeep for that. Do you know what happens when you get Jeep & an fwd Subaru wagon to mate? YOU GET A BRAT!:headbang: but I like your wagon I would keep it but that just me.

Good Luck!:grin:

Edited by DarkDave

Brat = jeep and subaru huh? LOL. Sounds like it works:)

Ya I'm not totally decided on selling. But honestly I don't need 2 cars. Actually 3 right now until my 96 impreza sells for sure tomorrow.