Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I need loyale diagrams please

I've been searching everywhere for some pinouts of the main relay and fuel pump relay on my 92 loyale 4wd wagon. since I'm swapping to an ej I really don't want to spend a ton for a whole factory service manual... Anyone got anything for me?:-\

The fuel pump relay on an SPFI rig is just a simple relay - the "pinout" is printed on the side of it. Besides that you should use the EJ fuel pump relay since you ought to be using the EJ fuel pump. The SPFI pump can work as well, but the EJ fuel pump relay can run it without issue.

Same for the ignition relay (I'm assuming that's what you are refering to as "main" since there is no part by that name). You should use the EJ relay.

GD

Thanks guys. i've got the ej relays but plan to keep the ea pump. I don't forsee any issues. that link was a HUGE help. well about twenty hours of wiring later.... ( built my own harness ) I'm almost done. Definately in debt to this community. Everyone has been very helpfull. :banana: