Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Brat parts or junkyard?

Hey everybody! Anyone know of some good junkyards specializing in late 70's subaru's on the east coast? I am up and down between Delaware and Virginia. Its hard going on line to find anything useful, and I am begging for help. I am looking for jumpseats with seat belts, brush guard, push rods, and other little crap.

Once upon a time there was a Gen I Brat at Faust in Allentown PA. It's over across the highway they were putting in which slightly divides the property.

There is nobody specializing in 70's Subarus except the folks here.

Used to be places like Hal's would be able to help us but all shops we know of have ditched the 70's stuff a long time ago.

There's also another Gen I Brat on Rt. 206 in NJ around Mt.Holly and Vincentown (?? check me on that) but anyways its above Rt.70 and below Exit 7A.....if travelling southbound on 206 it'll be on the right - a place I believe is called "Haggarty's" Auto repair.

So parts among owners and another guy who has tons of parts up here too might have some pieces for you.