Ultimate Subaru Message Board

and by the looks of it an aftermarket gauge or somesort?...Looks pretty good...I love the way the wagons look lowered...do you have any plans for her?...How many miles? Any service history? hows the tranny?..lol

it has a boost gauge. it also has a jvc touch screen stereo that does about everything you could think of. 113,000 miles, trans and clutch seem to be very good. allthough the dealer had no info on the clutch and didn't know if it was ever changed. so i spent a little extra and got the extended warranty. but the salesman that worked their told me it was his brothers car and he would get in touch with him and let me know about the clutch, timing belt, etc. the front bumper has paint coming off in a few spots so i gotta take it back somtime in july and they are gonna have the bumper repainted. i also told them it might need new brakes so they are gonna put new ones on if needed.

i probably won't have the extra money for any mods for a while. but lowering it would be cool

Edited by pamike