Ultimate Subaru Message Board

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT found legacy headrests

I have a 99 Leggie OBW. I am the second owner. By the time I bought it, there were no head rests for the back seat. Don't know if 2000 head rests will fit a 99. Seems to me my Leggie has seat cushion holes for only 2 head rests. I will have to look.

Cleaning up and found 3 rear headrests from my 2000 Legacy GT wagon (RIP)

They are gray fabric and in perfect condition. PM me if you want 'em otherwise... away they go.

Do they sort of have a subtle herringbone in them . . . ? I just ordered some for our Legacy wagon, got them and they don't fit! So . . . we just bought the wagon, used, and it came without rear headrests . . . .

Do they sort of have a subtle herringbone in them . . . ? I just ordered some for our Legacy wagon, got them and they don't fit! So . . . we just bought the wagon, used, and it came without rear headrests . . . .

They do have the herringbone pattern. I'll box them up, you pay shipping from CT and the world is good (and a safer place for your rear passengers).

PM to let me know how much to send for shipping and how to send it. Very relieved to find the headrests. I will also PM address. Thanks much.

See attached jpeg of headrests side and center (there are three in total) or pm with your email address.

post-643-136027634077_thumb.jpg

Edited by brus brother

Thanks for posting photo. They appear to be an exact match. Please PM to let me know how to arrange for shipping, and thanks so much for posting. (We'll send return photo with headrests in place in our car.) Thanks much.