Ultimate Subaru Message Board

It's been a while since I've been on here...so hello everyone!

I'm looking at getting new headlights for my 02 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS. I'm looking at these.

It says it fits 02 WRX's - will it fit my 2.5RS? If not, do you guys know of any headlights that look similar that will fit my baby?

Thanks in advance!

It's been a while since I've been on here...so hello everyone!

I'm looking at getting new headlights for my 02 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS. I'm looking at these.

It says it fits 02 WRX's - will it fit my 2.5RS? If not, do you guys know of any headlights that look similar that will fit my baby?

Thanks in advance!

Yup they will fit, the only cosmetic difference between your car and the WRX is the hood scoop

Just puttting this out there, take it how you want, but these are probably made in China, will not fit well, and will give you problems in a year or so, may be even melt or cause a fire, or will leak when it rains, etc.

Plus the light output when its dark will be subpar, inferior to the oem output.

. Your money is better spent buying some new ones from Subaru. Print this thread and and refer to it when that time comes.

basically almost all aftermarket lights are classified as Garbage, and its money might as well thrown in the trash...

It is a learning experience that will just take its course.

Edited by bheinen74

I see...

Well, I want my car to look cooler, and newer. The stock headlights (bugeye) are ugly in my opinion. Any other suggestions?

They do make the same type you have pictured but in a good brand. I'm not sure who makes them but I know there are some good quality aftermarket lights made

I know this prob. wont do anything for looks during the day ( unless you go to a car show or something..lol) but you could get an HID kit for it...Thats what I did with my WRX and I couldn't be happier...Plus they can be had for relatively inexpensive...