Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New member in Washington State

Hi guys,

What a great source of info. Fantastic web page. I live in East Pierce County, in a small town called Carbonado. If anyone has been up to the Evans Creek ORV Park then you have passed my place. I am currently without a Subaru, but looking hard. Looking for a lower mileage OR well maintained Loyale DL or GL wagon. Mostly for a daily driver and then a lift and whatnot. My family and I enjoy being out in the woods and spending alot of time together. I work for BNSF as a student engineer and enjoy the work. I look forward to reading all of the post here and getting to know everyone. Thanks for a great page.

Mike

Hi guys,

What a great source of info. Fantastic web page. I live in East Pierce County, in a small town called Carbonado. If anyone has been up to the Evans Creek ORV Park then you have passed my place. I am currently without a Subaru, but looking hard. Looking for a lower mileage OR well maintained Loyale DL or GL wagon. Mostly for a daily driver and then a lift and whatnot. My family and I enjoy being out in the woods and spending alot of time together. I work for BNSF as a student engineer and enjoy the work. I look forward to reading all of the post here and getting to know everyone. Thanks for a great page.

Mike

Sweet, another local :banana:

And yes, I pass by your place on a regular basis....I live in Bonney Lk and make lots of trips to EC .

If you would like to meet some of us, try and make it to this:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=96228