Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Head Trauma, inc. Bumpers, Racks, Guards

[HTi]Johnson

Hello. Just reminding people, I'm still around. Check out my site:

http://www.headtraumainc.com

With business lulling for HTi Fabrication, my full time company, I figured I'd see if anyone was interested in some items.

We have 15 EA82 Brake light guards ready to ship.

2 EA82 Rear Bumpers ready to ship.

1 EA82 Front Tube Bumper ready to ship.

Thanks all!

I am potentially interested in all of these items, but I would liek to get a look at them. I understand that the website is under construction, so that's probably why I can't set to the Subaru link. Does anyone have these items installed on their vehicle? Perhaps there is a photo or two of someone's ride I could look at on the boards?

Thanks!

Johnson;1128296']Hello. Just reminding people' date=' I'm still around. Check out my site:

http://www.headtraumainc.com

With business lulling for HTi Fabrication, my full time company, I figured I'd see if anyone was interested in some items.

We have 15 EA82 Brake light guards ready to ship.

2 EA82 Rear Bumpers ready to ship.

1 EA82 Front Tube Bumper ready to ship.

Thanks all![/quote']

I am potentially interested in all of these items, but I would liek to get a look at them. I understand that the website is under construction, so that's probably why I can't set to the Subaru link. Does anyone have these items installed on their vehicle? Perhaps there is a photo or two of someone's ride I could look at on the boards?

Thanks!

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1032757&postcount=172

http://www.headtraumainc.com/subaru.html

Thanks!

Thanks for the direct link.

Roof Rack... does it include the necessary mounting hardware? My roof oil cans a lot, even when just riding down the highway... just wondering how they hold up with weight on them. Also, really digging the front bumper. My wife caved in the original when she rammed into something... been wanting to replace it for a while.

Cool gear.

It does come with the hardware. They mount in the gutter and I know they hold over 200lbs.

Thanks for the direct link.

Roof Rack... does it include the necessary mounting hardware? My roof oil cans a lot, even when just riding down the highway... just wondering how they hold up with weight on them. Also, really digging the front bumper. My wife caved in the original when she rammed into something... been wanting to replace it for a while.

Cool gear.

^ hey look there i am!

Products are solid. wasnt paying attention in my area tryin to gwet something in the back seat i hit a tree at 15-20mph and took out a mail box and all that happened was i cracked my smoked license cover that was on the passenger side the bumper didnt bend like you think it would

tuff stuff good price

Diggin that Gen2 Outback bumper! Any other pics of that?

Does it have or can it be ordered with light mounts? Winch mount possible?

How/where does it mount to the car?

Are the tow hooks part of the bumper? Extra cost for those or included?

what he said:brow:

Here's a pic of the EA82 guards:

3794572_orig.jpg?2872992?51160?4254394?9394856

I'll PM you about the design of the brat guards.

2nd gen brat tail light guards and price? i might be interested not sure but probably, looks like u do good work i can give measurements of tail lights but not sure how well that would work but im in for it, can i see pics of what the ea82 wagon ones looks like as far as design