Ultimate Subaru Message Board

rock auto sale

In my first experience with RA, I got hosed on shipping.  (from 4 different locations). Like $60.

What I do now, is look for the truck icon and a note at the bottom of the description that says the item you are ordering will ship from the same location as items already in your shopping cart.

Also, when I need something, I order other parts that I know I will need in the future - Belts, cap/rotor, wires, bearings, seals, boots, brake pads/shoes, ball joints, tie rod ends, caliper and wheel cylinder rebuild kits... etc.

However, I am ordering for 5 Subaru's.  So I'm always looking to buy parts for these Soob's that keep following me home.

Anyone know where I can get a barrel of Delo 15w-40 ???   ha, ha... not funny!   RonBroke.

In my first experience with RA, I got hosed on shipping.  (from 4 different locations). Like $60.

What I do now, is look for the truck icon and a note at the bottom of the description that says the item you are ordering will ship from the same location as items already in your shopping cart.

Also, when I need something, I order other parts that I know I will need in the future - Belts, cap/rotor, wires, bearings, seals, boots, brake pads/shoes, ball joints, tie rod ends, caliper and wheel cylinder rebuild kits... etc.

However, I am ordering for 5 Subaru's.  So I'm always looking to buy parts for these Soob's that keep following me home.

Anyone know where I can get a barrel of Delo 15w-40 ???   ha, ha... not funny!   RonBroke.

I do the same thing. Never had any bad experiences with them or wrong parts shipped to me. Just make sure to double and triple check part numbers and know what you're doing and it goes smooth as butter.

I do the same thing. Never had any bad experiences with them or wrong parts shipped to me. Just make sure to double and triple check part numbers and know what you're doing and it goes smooth as butter.

+ 1.   Sometimes, it takes me 2-3 days to place my order.  Once the parts are in your shopping cart, they will still be there the next time you log in.  I spent an hour measuring the v-belts on my Soobs.  EA82 with alt only, EA82 with alt and PS, EA 82 MPFI with PS and AC, 2 EA 81's.  Once I had the outside circumference, I could order the belts that had the measurements in their description.

I just found out... if you have the items shipped to your workplace or business, FedX applies the commercial rate which is cheaper.  Not an option for me... but a good FYI.