Ultimate Subaru Message Board

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

sorry, no i havent left the flock. ive been working hard at the new shop, which is going great. also working on getting a new website going which is taking most of my free time that i used to be on forums. when i get a little free time ill post a thread on the new shop.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I just bought from you on eBay without even noticing last week...

I have to say that these headers are incredible. I just finished an EJ22 swap and had UEL headers on my old EJ25 that I really had to wrestle into place and they leaked and made contact with things they shouldnt have...

Your headers fit like a glove. I have never come across an aftermarket part that fit so well. I am very impressed with the quality. Keep up the good work! :D

post-51430-0-18534200-1419999554_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

thanks man im glad you like it. here pretty soon i am re designing the sp uel headers to improve some things im no longer happy with.

I love the single port UEL header from you, even though the car still isn't finished. The only thing I'd change, is having the front pipe that wraps around the front, bend up more, so it doesn't hang down as low.