Ok so here I am again and getting driven insane!!! I love my subaru but am ready to trash heap it! lol
1991 Legacy Wagon
Fluids look great, thermostat replaced twice by me, newest being OEM, Not losing water/coolent, yes the car is actually getting hot so not just the gauge, fans come on when ever I check for it, but a new development, this last time that it overheated for no reason the heat/ac fan inside the car sudenly stopped working! All fuses that I know of are fine ( both under the hood and under the dash). So for the upteenth time yesterday it over heated, refused to cool off even after letting it coolf or a while and restarting it, so I left it sit overnight thinking I would have it looked at today. Instead I thought I would try to see if it would run, and *poof* not even hint of overheating on the 10 mile drive home!!!
Could all of this be due to a bad computer? or would a bad heater core poss cause this?