Ultimate Subaru Message Board

i've been a busy builder, but i need some help now.

i need a couple of things, does anybody have a wiring diagram for the 88 4speed auto full time AWD, and the wiring diagram for the 87 rx d/r w/difflock, im mating them up and need to do the wiring, also anybody have a factory 88 gl-10 turbo 4wd, i need to know where the vacuum hoses from the turbo control hook to the engine, also where does the rx get its diff lock vacuum feed off its engine, and does anybody have the wiring breakdown for the difflock, i have switch and a couple feet of the factory wiring harness, and i have the factory control sylinoids with some wire, also does anybody have a factory cruise control tank and cable, for a 88/89 turbo gl-10, thanks averybody, im hoping to have this rx/xt6/gl-10 wagon done for carlisle

I have some of the info you need.. will have to dig it out.

One thing I can tell you off the top of my head is that the vacuum for the difflock solenoids comes from the white vacuum canister on the passenger side firewall.. This stops it from going into positive pressure when boost hits.

As far as the difflock swotch goes, there are 5 wires right? I just did mine a couple of weeks ago and as I recall, you only need 3 of those wires to make the difflock work.. the other 2 were for lights.