Ultimate Subaru Message Board

insperation moves me brightly

ferp420

"this stuff is cool to and im havin fun it keeps my mind workin and gives me somethin to do"

im glad to read this.

keep workin and keep on experimenting.

thanks for sharing and please be safe......

theres way worse things an active mind can keep busy doing. ;)

my subaru eases and chalanges my "minor OCD". I

enjoy it. It's nice to see yours does the same for you.

i think metal windows would be so cool! 8)

Edited by tron

except both of those vehicles dont need to look backwards or sideways.On my dodge I put a camper shell on it andit extended my rearward blindspot 18" and that was enough to completly hide a toyota truck in an intersection and I clipped it at 2 mph. that jeepspeed doesn't have solid windows but a mesh decal that makes it look solid but can still be seen through.

except both of those vehicles dont need to look backwards or sideways.On my dodge I put a camper shell on it andit extended my rearward blindspot 18" and that was enough to completly hide a toyota truck in an intersection and I clipped it at 2 mph. that jeepspeed doesn't have solid windows but a mesh decal that makes it look solid but can still be seen through.

bummer drag dude about crushing a yota lol and if thats a decal then how do they get the filler neck to mount to the glass right in the middle of the decal

Edited by ferp420

20131222_105334_zps3b0ee7c3.jpg and theres this stuff not factory but still needs to go

You might want to save those 2 axle nut washers.  They are a spring washer with a slight dome, and you need them to properly secure the hubs.

I'd look at the rig and make sure you have them on all 4 axlenuts.  Someone may have left them off in the past.

• 3 weeks later...