Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Successfull day at PNP...

Went to a couple Pick n' Pulls today on the way to pick up an RS hood for my L, found some wheels for the '78 wagon:

http://community.webshots.com/album/138980219SMGShA

As you can see, they are the Subaru 13" "gold snowflake" wheels listed on the wheel page

a>

but in a bit better shape, with aparently BRAND NEW Kuhmo 771's. They were just sitting around too, not actually on a car... I had to search to find all 4 :P No lugnuts though.

Saw a few other interesting things. An EA82T in pristine shape, a couple carborated EA81s in good shape, one with only 85k miles aparently from a 85 GL hatch (im thinking of going back for that one, I could use it in the wagon... Need to find out exactly what I need for the swap though)

Saw a ton of rims as well, including 6 of these Pug 14's:

pug14-a.jpg

A couple of these Scoob 13's with chrome sections around the steel

tn_wag8589.jpg

A set of these in PERFECT shape, but with some blown out tires (which worried me)

tn_80-mag.jpg

4 of these

tn_68635.jpg

The hilarious H wheels

tn_xt-alloy.jpg

Only 2 of these :(

tn_motion-alloy.jpg

And a bunch of steelies...

I picked the snowflakes mostly cause of the tires, but they reminded me slightly of BBS rims, so I went with those instead of the Pug's or the nice other set with blown tires.

What are the chances of you picking up a set of 14" steel Pugs for me? I'll send the money up front for the wheels, shipping, and a couple of bucks for your time/gas.
Probably not very good (the chances) I wont be able to make it down there for at least another week. Ill give it a shot though.