Ultimate Subaru Message Board

YAY USMB IS BACK

Superb! I understand from a Facebook page that USMB was running low on cash so I jumped on a gold subscription in case that is true, and I probably should have all along. But, to help the discussion of why folks might not let me say why I didn't before; almost all boards out there (and I run one myself) have unlimited image attach quotas, at least with any subscription. The quotas here are gobbled up by today's image sizes and I hate external sites and linking, I just want to post and go. Please consider that as a subscription benefit, I think it would motivate subscribers whereas the current system doesn't provide an obvious benefit in quotas. Not bitching, just suggesting.

There is also a USMB Facebook page, which is traveled about as much as USMB lol. If money was the issue behind this, we should have an idea of what it takes to keep the USMB up and running, possibly how much is in the account. So we can get a better idea of when to donate and how much.

Cheers,

-Tom