Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New tin subaru and to forum looking for some help...

Hello everyone. I have always lived Subarus! Never had the opportunity to buy one until now. Nothing fancy just an 08 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited. I plan on making it a project car and doing some things to it here and there for fun. I have been looking to replace the carpet, but I can't find a molded carpet kit for this vehicle anywhere, anybody have any suggestions on this?

Anyway great to be here I look forward to posting progress photos and checking out everyone else's rides.

Thanks

Edited by Chuckbagz

So I have looked at JC Whitney they do. It have anything for 08 Subaru Legacy, they have carpet but not the molded carpet kit. I will search the outback story, but I believe I already read it (which is how I found this foreign) and I checked the places they suggested in that thread to no avail.

Yeah I have no idea where to look for used, so I have already contacted an upholstery guy. I appreciate the help though! This is my first time ever doing anything to a vehicle I just figured I needed a new hobbie, the engine runs perfect, but I think after I get it looking like I want I'm going to go ahead and do a few things to give it a bit more giddy-up. Anyway thank you again I appreciate everyone who has taken a second to give me a couple of pointers.