Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

wish my speedometer worked.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lagwagon

lagwagon

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 07:36 PM

I put on a turbo muffler.It seems to have helped my top end. I run a stock size tires, I'm in 5th gear, tack is reading 4.5K I wonder how fast that is? I'm guessing between 85 or 90. The road is flat maybe a little down hill. It seems faster than ever because I can feel the car catching a little air over some of the bumps.

#2 calebz

calebz

Andys Coupe killed my cat

• Administrator
  • 7,547 posts
  • Tacoma

Posted 26 June 2004 - 01:17 AM

What car? is the cable broken, or is the speedo head borked?

If its a digidash car(87+) I have a spare digidash with that works.

#3 Alex C

Alex C

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Ashland

Posted 26 June 2004 - 01:22 AM

Easy, tell me your exact tire measurements, your 5th gear ratio, and your diff ratio. we can easily find out how fast you are going by doing some math. I used the same techniques to determine how much slippage there is from engine to wheel with my auto tranny while driving at 4k in drive on the freeway.

Alex

#4 lagwagon

lagwagon

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 02:14 PM

What car? is the cable broken, or is the speedo head borked?

its a 92 loyale. Ya the cable is broken. analoge dash.

#5 lagwagon

lagwagon

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 02:19 PM

Easy, tell me your exact tire measurements, your 5th gear ratio, and your diff ratio. we can easily find out how fast you are going by doing some math.

Let me see if I can find out what gearing I have. I think I know a site that has all that info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users