Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

free subie repair manuals

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 brus brother

brus brother

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,882 posts
  • Connecticut

Posted 24 August 2004 - 04:54 AM

I just saw this posted on the New Generation website. Check out autozone.com and click on repair info link on left side. Repair manuals go up to model year 2000.

#2 MorganM

MorganM

Do you Subaru?

• Members
  • 8,390 posts
  • TwinCities

Posted 24 August 2004 - 09:20 AM

I was just surfing through there under 1988 GL Subaru after seeing your post here. Pretty good info. Seems better than a dang Chilton/Haynes :rolleyes:

#3 bajavwnsoobnut

bajavwnsoobnut

Insane Rally Freak

• Members
  • 3,789 posts
  • Milwaukie

Posted 24 August 2004 - 12:53 PM

yeah if you have a rig that is 1985 or newer! I just tried it for the 76 and 83 and noda

#4 subawoohoo

subawoohoo

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • tucson

Posted 24 August 2004 - 04:14 PM

I was just surfing through there under 1988 GL Subaru after seeing your post here. Pretty good info. Seems better than a dang Chilton/Haynes :rolleyes:

sorry, but i believe that is exactly what they are, Chilton/Haynes. i noticed some of the pics and paragraphs were the same.

maby your just warming up to Chilton and Haynes. :lol:

#5 MorganM

MorganM

Do you Subaru?

• Members
  • 8,390 posts
  • TwinCities

Posted 24 August 2004 - 04:25 PM

sorry, but i believe that is exactly what they are, Chilton/Haynes. i noticed some of the pics and paragraphs were the same.

maby your just warming up to Chilton and Haynes. :lol:

Looked different to me /shrug

Warming up? Never :rolleyes: Every time I thought I needed one of those I opend it up, read the section, and threw it back where I found it.... useless. This PDF I got from that site Spideyz posted looks WAY better than either one of those sources.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users