Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NorthEast folks please read***this weekend?? Oct.16?

I have seen all the stuff Paul has and its definatly worth the trip! I was in Subaru Part heaven!!! I will be there..have to pick up some more stuff and return my little "project" to him;) . Wonder if I should have mentioned to him that I do body work???

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CRAP! I really just wanted to come for the people:) Not that your not people but you know what I mean. I don't REALLY need anything right now just thought it would be cool to hang out for the day and meet some new peeps (and maybe score some parts). ;) I'll see what I can do for Sat. I got to be in Wosta by 8:00 but I already told my daughter that i'd bring her to riding lessons too, so she has me on that, and I don't think she'll let me out of it.:banghead::)

We'll see.

Arrrgggh! No can do.... my grandson's 3rd birthday... gotta be Cap'n Hook... or really freak 'em by bein' Seahag (from Popeye), hmmmm... never knew the association til recently, the name came from my love of the sea (can't swim tho) and I'm well... old? Anyway... have a great get together!!

Waaaaggggghhhh! I was hoping you two could make it down.I guess your Gen I is in the vo-tech school,eh Hag?

Well,do what you can but I'm not exactly closing the doors just yet.I'll be around untill I get another shop/storage place or our next home.

Woosta......funny.....even funnier with one "O"

I hope those riding lessons are on dirtbikes..... :-p I hear that horses are dangerous.

Ciao

Oh,I'm going to try to get a senior master tech who's been with Subaru just about forever to stop by.He'd be able to answer any questions about just about any Subaru that ever sold in this country....and then some.

I might even get some give-aways from the dealer.They offered them to me last time.But it was after my get together.They said next time just tell us and we'll toss you some goodies to handouts.

Oh,I'm going to try to get a senior master tech who's been with Subaru just about forever to stop by.He'd be able to answer any questions about just about any Subaru that ever sold in this country....and then some.

I might even get some give-aways from the dealer.They offered them to me last time.But it was after my get together.They said next time just tell us and we'll toss you some goodies to handouts.

Damn you.:mad::)

Dirt bikes would probly be cheaper too.:rolleyes:

no sweat,he might or might not be able to make it.Last time he was there and stayed about a half hour only,but he had his kid and had to go somewhere else.Nice that he even stops by.great guy!

According to Smitty at Pine Barrens the horse is the most expensive form of land transportation.....but we know you're loaded. :grin:

no sweat,he might or might not be able to make it.Last time he was there and stayed about a half hour only,but he had his kid and had to go somewhere else.Nice that he even stops by.great guy!

According to Smitty at Pine Barrens the horse is the most expensive form of land transportation.....but we know you're loaded. :grin:

You're wrong there Paul! My Brat is the most expensive form of land transportation... :)

Hey gang,if it's raining on Saturday please consider coming on Sunday instead or just hold off.I don't have room for too many people if it rains....infact,I don't have room,period! :-\ That's why I need to open the o/h door and get stuff the heck outside.

I just checked the weather and now they are calling for the rain to end friday night and Sat is supposed to be a bit windy but no rain.

Good cause I just finished Pauls grill and its looking pretty nice if I do say so myself.:banana: ..its not sun baked yellow anymore!!!

Weather channel or WCBS 880AM when near NYC radio,also the best for traffic report if coming through NY.Always check,they give you traffic and weather every ten min.....you know the deal.Nothing like having to find out there's a protest with millions of purple mohawks clogging the GWB and you being in a parking lot behind it all.I tell everyone to listen...some do... :-p

I'm going to be there on Sunday as well.If you drive down Saturday I'll gladly accept your company and accomadate.I'm sure even with some wet stuff I'll be buzzing along.I'm a man determied...a man with a mission...hell bent for organization and a clear walkway at the very least. :headbang:

Just stop down whichever date or time is best for you.

I'll be there early but I'd prefer folks give me untill 10AM or even a little later before they roll in.

Saturday,I must leave by 4:30PM.Sunday I'll probably be there about the same times,10-4 or so.

I'm going back to the local dealer tomorrow.They should be tossing me some handouts,no promises but they did offer.We'll see what they toss at us.My Senior Master Tech buddy probably won't make it.If he does he'll be kind of quick.Main reason is he has no room for parts too.

:)

Waaaaggggghhhh! I was hoping you two could make it down.I guess your Gen I is in the vo-tech school,eh Hag?

Well,do what you can but I'm not exactly closing the doors just yet.I'll be around untill I get another shop/storage place or our next home.

Woosta......funny.....even funnier with one "O"

I hope those riding lessons are on dirtbikes..... :-p I hear that horses are dangerous.

Ciao

On this side of I-95 it's Wis-tah.... not Woosta...

yeah... the Brat is in Vo-tech... 2 weeks now... clutch is in, tranny's in by 2 bolts... and they found a few more front end issues. My brand new Hyundai was rear ended... Yikes! Think it's time for a horse?!

No problem,but for anyone else:

exit 40 of I-95

when coming from NY and points west and south-go left off the exit,go to intersection and take right.It's about 50 yards from the corner on your left.See below.

when coming from New Haven and points east and north take a left at the end of the exit.Go under the highway and straight through the intersection.

at this point no matter which way you came from you're on the same road...you'll see a Shell gas station on your left,followed by a Dunkin Dognuts,and then the little industrial park my place is located in.It's called Industrial Park North,a.k.a. 230 Woodmont Road.

You have arrived! :eek:

I remember how to get there :brow: But I am sure ya'll will hear me coming..probably from as far away as exit 15 on 95:banghead: and thats not from my stereo either. I have plenty of boxes...I think they put at least 10 in the back of my car today. And I will sure be happy ... from exhaust fumes!!:drunk:

See ya'll tomorrow ..will be nice to put some more faces to these people who have welcomed me to this fine group of Sub lovers like myself