Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NorthEast folks please read***this weekend?? Oct.16?

OK,one down and one to go.Achtung!!!Attenzione!!!! Sunday I have to cover kid detail untill around 11AM.I'll book up to the FSCR and hang from around noon 'till 5 or so....give or take a few.

Thanks to the folks who showed up today!!I accomplished the big first step.I know it still looks crazy but it'll all iron out now.Good going all around.Brusbrother the prime motivator.Soobadooba and Bucky92 were great help too. :headbang:

Connie also did a wicked cool job on my grill for my turbo wagon. :clap:

I should also than Ken for making the haul from VT.He brought our youngest Subathusiast.She's a doll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you again, Paul. I hate to see you close this place down, but I know it is for the best. I hope everyone enjoyed the time there as much as I did. I hope you will be able to set up a nice shop at your new place when you find it. Maybe next time, I will come wth an empty stomach:grin:

Good to see you again, Paul. I hate to see you close this place down, but I know it is for the best. I hope everyone enjoyed the time there as much as I did. I hope you will be able to set up a nice shop at your new place when you find it. Maybe next time, I will come wth an empty stomach:grin:

You arent kidding Louis....Paul was pushing that food issue wasnt he??

And Paul....doing that grill for you was the least I could do..for all the parts you donated to Bucky and your advise and just everything.

Sorry,I grew up with an Italian grandmother right upstairs from me.I'm lucky I escaped under 200lbs.

My wife thought I was nuts(probably right) because I wanted to save the stupid proof of purchase labels from Jenny-O turkey products to get a free lasagna pan with cover for travelling.....was going to be for Carlisle.Hey,what can I say,feed your Army!You guys all worked hard there,you deserved a meal and dessert!

Today's menu?

Hey,I won't be up there untill almost noon today......police take notice. :-p

Nice to meet some suby folks. Thanks for being so welcoming. Little Rosie (1 1/2 yrs) was a challange but overall she had a good trip. (except for that nosedive into the parking lot :( ) I had a smooth ride home, only took 2.5 hours.

Paul, thanks for showing me the brat. Good luck with it. That will be real cool, a brat with a plow! My search continues.

Tapper

Nice to meet some suby folks. Thanks for being so welcoming. Little Rosie (1 1/2 yrs) was a challange but overall she had a good trip. (except for that nosedive into the parking lot :( ) I had a smooth ride home, only took 2.5 hours.

Paul, thanks for showing me the brat. Good luck with it. That will be real cool, a brat with a plow! My search continues.

Tapper

It was great to meet you too..and little Rosie!!! I thought she was real good. And her little "nosedive" didnt seem to slow her down any:grin: She is cute as a button!

I wish I could afford it or I might take you up on your SVX..just the nestalgia of it would make it sweet to have.

well I left 2 hours later than planned, but made it to paul's around 5pm.... noobdy was there so my brother and I chilled out for a bit, and I snapped some pictures and we left... we were looking on the bright side at that point, though... it was a wonderful trip!

Things were winding down around 3:30 ish. We left around 4:15 to look at Pauls Brat about 10 minutes away.

I was looking for ya.

O well.

Tapper

well I left 2 hours later than planned, but made it to paul's around 5pm.... noobdy was there so my brother and I chilled out for a bit, and I snapped some pictures and we left... we were looking on the bright side at that point, though... it was a wonderful trip!

....you mean as hard core as Paul *used to be*....man I'm getting old and it sucks!Third item I went to pick up on Saturday made my back kick my rump roast.Finally got some new workboots on my feel Sunday night but I think it was too late.Don't buy cheap "Scetchers" boot,they suck!I'll be buying some comfy inserts very soon.Why do the good boots cost soooooo much more?

Operose,didn't you have my cell phone number?I feel bad that you made that run for nothing.Email me for a better time to get together.

Guys,I still need to get stuff out so I'll be doing this one more time soon.

Hopefully I'll have it all organized and indoors since the weather isn't going to turn the other way and run.