Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My Baby got hit *Pics*

Well i havent posted in a while, but i thought i would make a post tonight because my baby got side swiped early today. We just had a pretty crazy ice storm out here in greaham oregon and i wsa driving down the road a a guy side out into the road and hit me with the back of his s10 p/u spun me around and threw me in the ditch and i knocked over a road sign. It was a sad day. So i might be in the market for a new wagon A GL-10 Wagon so if any one in the portland area or heck even in oregon has one they are willing to part with that runs good and for a good price, please let me know. Sad Day........:banghead:

Mike

http://home.comcast.net/~magik0mike/SubyBitch.html let me know if it doesnt work.

Well i havent posted in a while, but i thought i would make a post tonight because my baby got side swiped early today. We just had a pretty crazy ice storm out here in greaham oregon and i wsa driving down the road a a guy side out into the road and hit me with the back of his s10 p/u spun me around and threw me in the ditch and i knocked over a road sign. It was a sad day. So i might be in the market for a new wagon A GL-10 Wagon so if any one in the portland area or heck even in oregon has one they are willing to part with that runs good and for a good price, please let me know. Sad Day........:banghead:

Mike

Well, I can't help you with the wagon, but just to say we feel for ya, been watching you valley folks on the news (we're in La Pine), yea ya'll been covered in ice, what a mess. Glad theres no injuries. Uh, whatcha gonna do with that wagon, might be interested in it for salvage?!

Pyroclayman

I might be able to help you out with the need of a replacement suby. I picked up a smokein deal over hear in portland. After about 160$ in parts and 5hr labor of my time and money, I walked away with a 84 gl-10(I beleive, all power options) wagon, in near perfect condition with 126k on it, and also a 86 hatch 4wd D/R, minus a engine. I am not sure wheather or not I am going to keep the wagon. I love it to death, and it looks imaculate, but my 96 impreza has a little more pep (<icestorm>-the impreza lovvveed it). The only problem that the wagon has, is that I disconnected the choke because it was sticking. Other than that the car is perfect. I just did front brake job on it (includeing turning the rotors) and new struts.

If your interested give me a call (503-806-7890) and you might be able to talk me out of keeping it.

Hi Blackstone, could you explain to me "turning the rotators", I guess you may mean swap left to right, will this help correct minor run out? . thanks..Lang

turning rotors- machining them so you have a nice flat surface again and the brakes dont squeal, pull, shake ect.

turning rotors- machining them so you have a nice flat surface again and the brakes dont squeal, pull, shake ect.

Ah, the terminology, called here get them machined, thought you ment re-locateing to correct minor run out..:) Will take note....Lang