Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Co: Meet In January!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally a huge meet, sounds good. Turns out I have a long day at work on Sunday, but think I'm just going to come in early 3-4am, so I can still get out of work on time for the meet (crossing fingers). Did we decide we are bringing the Lifted Roo's or our older fast :lol: Roo's to represent the old school? Since it sounds like we are going to be out-numbered by the newer gen cars.

Anyone need any parts off my 88 DL sedan, or out of my stash? Have a pretty near perfect 4 head light conversion already pulled off of it, lots of other stuff in my stash too. Jerry knows he's seen my shed...

Here is the "unofficial" plan.

1. Meet at Red Rocks Park at 11am

2. Stay there for awhile and let everyone look at cars and let the late people have a chance to meet up

3. Go on a cruise down to Colorado Mills Mall

4. Eat lunch at Colorado Mills Malls and let all the other "non-Subaru" owners have a looky

5. Go on your merry way or stick around and we can organize something...:)

I'm definitely going. I live so close to red rocks. I'll be in a white XT6 (those from xt6.net might know who I am).

The more the merrier right?

Ah ha! You must be the one I see every once in awhile, think I saw you just the other day on 6th..I was in my RX and gave you a head nod that I don't think you saw as I was turning off on Indiana. Think I was even following you a week or two ago in my lifted sedan, but couldn't keep up. I like to see the other Golden guys on here. :headbang:

Well, I gave up my Bronco tickets to get my80 Brat goung for tomorrow. But I just can't get done. Guess I'll watch game on TV & just come look at all of yall's cars. Tom

You want me to stop by? I might have maximumBRAT with me but I think of myself as one of the gen 1 guru's here on the board.....

Ah ha! You must be the one I see every once in awhile, think I saw you just the other day on 6th..I was in my RX and gave you a head nod that I don't think you saw as I was turning off on Indiana. Think I was even following you a week or two ago in my lifted sedan, but couldn't keep up. I like to see the other Golden guys on here. :headbang:

Could have been me, or I work with a guy who drives a white XT also. He drives slow though, so it was probably me you couldn't keep up with. My darn lead foot. Lucky me has never had a speeding ticket :)