Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Death of my Wagon

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 fireboy401

fireboy401

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Virginia Beach

Posted 04 October 2003 - 12:49 PM

Hey guys, Fireboy401 from the old board here. It's been a couple months now since i posted... here's why...

The death of my poor baby...

rear ended on I-664N right at the interchange to I-64W in Hampton, VA. I was completely stopped in traffic and the guy behind me hit me at approx. 45mph. the entire frame of the car was rippled. I myself suffered a fractured back. So that's the end of my adventures for now... i took the 2 grand i got for the car and bought my aunt's '96 Monte Carlo off of her. I figure if I'm going to go American, I might as well do it right and go Chevy. Eventually when I have a couple grand sitting around, there will be an old turbo 4WD wagon with a 3" lift sitting in my driveway... but until then, everyone have a great time O/R!

EDIT: Appearantly you all found my wagon... it was moved to U-Wrench it in Virginia Beach...

#2 86subaru

86subaru

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 3,094 posts
  • ohio

Posted 04 October 2003 - 04:30 PM

sorry to hear about the accident , hope your ok, take care

#3 JWX

JWX

Lonely driver

• Members
  • 3,073 posts
  • Atlanta

Posted 04 October 2003 - 11:48 PM

ya, dude sorry to hear about that. hope you get another Subaru soon

#4 beauregaardhooligan

beauregaardhooligan

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 424 posts
  • Greenville, SC

Posted 04 October 2003 - 11:55 PM

Dude, that sux!
Get better soon!
Looks like it held up pretty well for a 45mph hit, though.

#5 bbbs53

bbbs53

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • Bonners Ferry Idaho

Posted 05 October 2003 - 12:05 AM

Having been broken this year, I too wish you a speedy recovery, Bradd

#6 LeakingOil

LeakingOil

Siren of the Pleiades

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Pittston

Posted 05 October 2003 - 01:50 AM

Sad time...I hope everything goes well for you and you jump back on the Subber wagon soon! Take care

Melis

#7 Mikldom

Mikldom

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • E.C NC and Tidewater, VA

Posted 07 October 2003 - 07:08 AM

I was at U-Wrench-it over the weekend looking for various parts for my P.O.S. Jeep Cherokee with the P.O.S. chevy 2.8 in it.. worst friggin purchase of my life.. new engine AND tranny in it, and still not right.. jeep finally got their crap together after 87, when chrysler took over and put that straight 6 in it..

anyways... I was looking at subys for parts for my brat, but they had NO EA81 vehicles in there at all, and only a couple EA82's with that poor baby being one of them.

they rotate their stock every 30 days which sucks bad.. they have trannys and engines for only 99.00, but you have to pull them. A couple of months ago, they had a EA81 4wd hatch in there in good shape,, but before I could get tranny, they crushed it.. sux..

anyways.. I get there often, just had to comment.

talk to you later.

Mike

#8 fireboy401

fireboy401

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Virginia Beach

Posted 07 October 2003 - 04:05 PM

would you happen to know how much bumpers go for there? i need to get out there and pull some bumpers off of a charger that they have there for my '85 plymouth turismo... but i dunno if i have the $ at the moment to justify going. it sure would be nice to see my baby one more time tho b4 she got crushed. :-(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users