Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Reno Area Wrenchfest??

So HOPEFULLY, Mudrat is gonna bring my stuff down to Chico this weekend, so after that I'm gonna need some help installing it into the Brat, so is there anyone in the area that wants to help? We can work on a few cars as I know NVZeno has some things to fix too. We'll be working in an actual GARAGE! courtesy of my sister, and I will buy lunches for all who help. This will hopefully happen within the next 2 or 3 weekends, but if not thats cool too it can wait till the 12th of February as well. Lets get it goin.

• 4 weeks later...
How about we get together anyway? I'm sure we all have something to tweak or replace on our cars (I certainly do...:rolleyes: ).

Yeah I was talkin to Jeremy last night and he's gonna come by and help with Lifted. So which day is better this weekend for you Zeno? We can work in my sister's garage, so the weather shouldn't matter too much.

Either day or both. I'm a fair-waether skier, so working on cars in a garage is preferable to freezing on the Sky Chair when it stops halfway up the mountain (bbrrrr...) during a snowstorm:rolleyes: .

wusss!:D I remember skiing when it was whiteout and 0 degrees in Minnesota:-p

Haha yeah I used to be like that. It seems the older I get the colder I get. :mad:

Yeah, me too. Living in the middle of it all has it's perks, like being able to pick and choose at a moment's notice when to hit the slopes:grin: :grin: (last Sunday was AWESOME).

Back on "subjeck", are we still wrenchin'?

Yeah, me too. Living in the middle of it all has it's perks, like being able to pick and choose at a moment's notice when to hit the slopes:grin: :grin: (last Sunday was AWESOME).

Back on "subjeck", are we still wrenchin'?

Yeah Dave its on. How bout sunday? Meet at 10 AM. My sisters place is up off of socrates. Name a spot to meet.