Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Shop/Club night Bellingham Offroaders

Scott in Bellingham

shop night has dwindled down , maybe its winter maybe its every here has there cars where they wanted to be , not

sure .................................................

Im thinkin about starting a new thread, more on the lines of whats going on at Scotts place this week , I could post what Im developing, my own personal projects Im in the process of building, what SJRLIFT is up to and developing , any other thoughts that are going though my head, what do you guys think? any suggestions?, maybe even throw in some of the other personal going on in my life , any interest in a thread like that? would anyone read it or even care?

Rollie we need to make plans for the #1 Red beast ,

think we need to install dads moter in it ,carb it, keep the 6" lift on it , raise the engine back to stock and prep it for a transfercase and front diff , it could be my DD and sell the White car, then eventually maybe drop in the EJ . or save the EJ for the Tracker project:eek:

think we need to install dads moter in it ,carb it, keep the 6" lift on it , raise the engine back to stock and prep it for a transfercase and front diff , it could be my DD and sell the White car, then eventually maybe drop in the EJ . or save the EJ for the Tracker project:eek:

This is so funny.

Imagine we have three Subarus, each one has it's own problems but each is somewhat drivable.

One Red, One Silver, and One Blue.

The solution to fix them all is to switch engines.

The Blue engine goes in the Silver car.

The Red engine goes in the Blue car.

and the Silver engine goes in the Red car.

The net result is each car is now better then it was before.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I may be there, but probably not into any heavy bigtime work. BigRed needs a battery to start and an alternator if we run it very long.

• 3 weeks later...
yes I have a set

hmmm.... How about a set of Yota Rims? Which leads to a new question. I have 2 sets of steel 15" rims for the 140mm 4 lug which I would like to keep and use. I would also like to get some Yota rims because I like the wider stance look they provide. Should I convert the Yota rim to a 4 lug or convert my 2 sets of wheels and hubs to the Yota/chevy 6 lug?

hmmm.... How about a set of Yota Rims? Which leads to a new question. I have 2 sets of steel 15" rims for the 140mm 4 lug which I would like to keep and use. I would also like to get some Yota rims because I like the wider stance look they provide. Should I convert the Yota rim to a 4 lug or convert my 2 sets of wheels and hubs to the Yota/chevy 6 lug?

I have a set of yota 15" , convet the yota rims ,

• 2 weeks later...