Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Brat from AZ, alive and well

So I busted tail on this brat this week, and after 19 years of sitting got it to go and stop like a champ. I replaced the hood with the one from my other brat, as well as the interior, now all I have to do is deal with the windshield and get it some new tires. Heres a couple pics of how it looks after its SUPER ACCELERATED return to life.

100_0733.jpg

100_0732.jpg

Gotta love that funky spoiler thing.

-Mike:banana::banana::banana:

No we haven't scrapped it. We just have a methodical way of building it. We needed to make all the lift blocks fit, before we take it apart again and reinforce them and tie them together with tubing. strength is a major concern with this eagle cause its getting raced in the baja 1000. Lemmie tell you, body lifting an eagle is a LOT harder than lifting a subaru.

btw, actually I took all the fender flares off except 1 because I hadnt gotten to that one yet. they make tire clearance a problem.

I dig the rear fender flares. Looks real good. Could use a super accelerated paint job now! :)

Oh, and whats with the AMC Eagle in the background? Is that the lifted one your friend did? Looks like maybe he scrapped that idea??

-Brian

Wow, my favorite part is the old "KZZP 104.7 FM" bumper sticker! Being a Phoenix native myself, I couldn't help but notice that relic from my childhood. That radio station hasn't been around for more than a decade. What a great blast from the past!

Car looks awesome too!

BT

Wow, my favorite part is the old "KZZP 104.7 FM" bumper sticker! Being a Phoenix native myself, I couldn't help but notice that relic from my childhood. That radio station hasn't been around for more than a decade. What a great blast from the past!

Car looks awesome too!

BT

Wow, I didn't notice that. KZZP..wow, that brings back some cobwebbed memories:burnout: .

Nice to see it up and running Mike. I saw you today on the 101 going south. I was coming back from A-town myself. Saw your 77 wagon sitting for sale in the rite aid parking lot. Why are you selling? Parts to hard to find? If so I can say that is what has finally drove me out of the Subaru thing. Good luck with it Mike!:headbang: