Ultimate Subaru Message Board

CT Cookout..Who wants one?

I stopped in Yonieville today to pick up 2 dozen ears of Bread and Butter .... YUMMM

It looks sweet and juicy :slobber::slobber:

The best part is that as I was driving away from the roadside stand, Bucky's twin pulled into the stand :D:D:D

hey now....I happen to live right out side of Yonieville. :lol::D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK,now I really fell out of favor with the gang...:-\

Drove down Rt.7 coming from the mountains passing the metal bridge in New Milford at 8PM with kids that just needed to get home.Sorry guys.

Hope you all had a good time.If anyone stayed over gimme a call on Sunday if you're hanging around.

Thanks all for stopping up..Seemed abit tame compaired to the ones I had in the past but it was still fun..and thanks for all caravanning over to Rorys to add to his festivities...Lots of super nice new stuff there..shame we missed the tractor!! Darn him...We will be having another one at Rorys again next month I think.. BTW did anyone get picks to show proof that fat chicks can ride dirt bikes?? :lol: Dave ..let me know what broke on the trim piece on Becca..So I can compensate ya.....Check out the Historic section for a pic of the house warming gift..its just the coolest thing!!! I will get a page up later with the pics.

Paul..we have plenty of left over food if you want to stop up todayeven have left over Daves Famous Amazing Awesome Corn!

Dave ..let me know what broke on the trim piece on Becca..So I can compensate ya.....

I stopped by a body shop on the way home this morning, they should be able to fix it for about $450 :lol::lol:

Seriously, that trim screw has been missing, you didn't break anything.

Thanks for having us up there.

John, glad you made it home safely.

Paul, you need to learn to put Soob events on a higher level of importance than a family event. I mean come on, you see your family every day... How often do you get a chance to see US. ;)

Connie, so you got to "hear" the racer's new exhaust. What do you think??

Connie, so you got to "hear" the racer's new exhaust. What do you think??

All I can say Dave is :slobber: :slobber: :slobber: :slobber: :slobber: sounded sweet!!!! I told Melis to get me a schedule so we know when and where you guys are racing so we can plan on coming out sometime..Tommy needs a dose of PA livin too LOL

Are you sure Dave about the trim..that was an awefully loud crack it made from my large rump roast...etts????