Ultimate Subaru Message Board

86 gl hatchback for sale in central florida 38k miles

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/car/266642169.html

just saw it and thought I would post a link. If this is the wrong forum, I apologize. Since it was such a low mileage car for 800 bucks, I thought I would put it here to grab attention. the location is near cape canaveral, pretty much dead in the middle of florida's east coast.

EDIT

thanks for pointing out that it said hatchback GD

It's probably an EA82 3-door coupe..... I'm not 100% on this (someone correct me if I'm wrong), but I don't beleive EA81 hatchbacks came in automatic.... at least not in 86. I've never seen one that I can remember anyway :confused:..... possibly one reason they never made a turbo hatch (besides the movie versions). I've seen 2WD 4 and 5 speeds, and 4 speed 4WD's.... but that's it.

GD

"..... I'm not 100% on this (someone correct me if I'm wrong), but I don't beleive EA81 hatchbacks came in automatic.... at least not in 86." GD

There were some in Canada - badged as a 'Chaser' - just saw an '88 for sale - unfortunately they were extremely prone to rust around the wheel wells and rockers - just about every one of them gets eaten alive up here.