Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

need help! transporting tires to tumwater, eugene, oregon, or to seattle.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rooinater

Rooinater

Official Thread Killer...

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 26 November 2003 - 05:59 AM

well kind of what it says i'm in dire need of help. i found a used set of tires up on getchal hill in marysville, wa. a friend has a set of trail abused tires. the fronts are i guess a little past half tread and the back ones have a little more tread. but this is a set of 5 kumho m/t 31/10.50 tires for $50. can't pass it cause it fits tightly into my budget, and is what i need. cause i can't afford the tires i want right now. and after tax return i'll be upgrading tires again.

but what i need is to find a way to get them down to my car when it's at mudrat's house. john told me that there is someone coming from i believe tumwater. to bring him a car to work on. he's leaving on the 6th of dec. so i need to find a way to get them to him to get there.

i talked to my dad. if i can get brian or anyone to pick them up from eric morton's house. my dad can meet them at northgate or further if they can, and he'll drive them to tumwater along with my disc brake kit. all help is greatly appreciated.

subafly/brian give me a call. this is a dire need of help so i can go boarding with you in this awesome season you are having.

#2 Flowmastered87GL

Flowmastered87GL

WCSS Drunk

• Members
  • 6,130 posts
  • Portland, Oregon

Posted 26 November 2003 - 04:55 PM

I believe its XSNRG that is bringing stuff down from Tumwater. I'd offer to help but I'm in portland so that doent help much :rolleyes:

#3 XSNRG

XSNRG

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 3,657 posts
  • Olympia

Posted 26 November 2003 - 11:12 PM

Yep, I'm bringing Jareds stuff from Tumwater to Portland, just need to get it here. Let me know when and how and I'll make sure I'm around to get it.

#4 Rooinater

Rooinater

Official Thread Killer...

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 27 November 2003 - 02:17 AM

monday or tuesday most likely. i need to know where he can meet you and what are the best times. my dad agreed to bring them from seattle to you. i'm working on getting them to seattle as we speak. it'll probably be in the evening cause they can't be picked up till around 3pm in northgate area. i'll need directions and a contact # if he gets lost. post it or email it please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users