Ultimate Subaru Message Board

It's still one of the Internet's biggest drawbacks... without facial expressions and such, we can't tell who's being serious or not.

pinksock, read two posts above yours. Oh, and you need to spell DumBrump roast right in order to call someone else a ********************* :lol:

Yes I sell cars and almost everyone of those brands, and all those pics are FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just some bumdass with nothing better to do but stupid crap like that:mad:

Tony~

Wow, Tony. It took you a career in car sales to be able to realize that I took an image on the Subaru logo and pasted it onto other cars?

And why am I a "BumDass" for it? Because I wanted to make people laugh? You're right. I'm a BumDass because I try to have fun with people.

And as far as "nothing better to do", I'm a stay at home father of a 2 year old, married, and work from home; I've got pleanty to do.

So, go back to ripping people off you scheister and leave the people that can still have fun in their lives alone.

Yes I sell cars and almost everyone of those brands, and all those pics are FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just some bumdass with nothing better to do but stupid crap like that:mad:

Tony~

Umm...... I guess "welcome to the board" is out

:eek: