Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Should I buy my old brat back?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Uberoo

Uberoo

Subaru Wheeler

• Members
  • 3,392 posts
  • lewiston,ID

Posted 23 September 2007 - 11:58 PM

My old brat has come up for sale.Should I buy it back?I need to pull the engine and tranny(engine is dead,the tranny needs the shifter slop mod done but a drill bit broke of in there so I need to punch it out from above.It might still have the weber I installed on it.Although I probally would sell it to fund the spfi conversion.Should I buy it back?

#2 daeron

daeron

Cunning Linguist

• Members
  • 3,600 posts
  • West Palm Beach

Posted 24 September 2007 - 01:16 AM

My old brat has come up for sale.Should I buy it back?I need to pull the engine and tranny(engine is dead,the tranny needs the shifter slop mod done but a drill bit broke of in there so I need to punch it out from above.It might still have the weber I installed on it.Although I probally would sell it to fund the spfi conversion.Should I buy it back?

yah? (that is what *I* would want to hear, in your shoes anyhow..)

#3 cd45

cd45

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Shawnee

Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:22 AM

Buy it!! Buy it!! I am finding that they are the coolest trucks made. I love mine.

#4 Scott in Bellingham

Scott in Bellingham

Lets go wheelin!!

• Members
  • 3,614 posts
  • Bellingham

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:47 AM

I bought back my old white car, Im glad to have it back, do it, ( and sell me that Weber:rolleyes: )

#5 s'ko

s'ko

RIP

• Members
  • 1,722 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:21 AM

If you ever want to own a BRAT again I would buy it back. They are getting harder to find and more pricey.

(BTW how much do they want for it :grin: )

BW

#6 Uberoo

Uberoo

Subaru Wheeler

• Members
  • 3,392 posts
  • lewiston,ID

Posted 24 September 2007 - 12:03 PM

they want 600 for it.even Though I traded it for a wagon and still had to pay 150-trade in value of brat was 300.The yard that has it says they paid 600 for it...they SORTA did.300 trade in+300 but I only paid 150 for it because the motor on the wagon blew a headgasket two weeks into owning it.Although I still fail to see how they paid 600 for it?The wagon was a trade in aswell..so I guess I wont buy it then.Its on the spokane craigslist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users