Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EA81 Head gaskets..again?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great connie, buttttt. Motors out and those valve covers look dirty. Better dress em up and paint em up while there out of the car and easily accessable.

Ben

They arent dirty...its 236K miles of wear.. I will either get them professionally done later..or I will look for a pristine set..right now I just want my coupe running again..its been down for far to long. I want to try out my Weber that Jerry worked so hard on... Psyko was it using for awhile until his was finished and installed cause his hitcrappy wasnt working at all.

Jerry.. I have run nothing but Castrol GTX in everything forever it seems ( Except my 08..It runs Kendall..what the dealer puts in) I also have a purolator filter to run for a short time to get the gunk out..then an OEM one after.

I miss running my little coupe

Oh Steve...making a crock of Chili...and I dont think John will mind some swaybar goodness

you gonna be rollin' today? anyways is that air filter one of those K&N style ones or disposable? i have not been able to find disposable ones anywhere! but then those drooling mongoloids behind the counter are rarely helpful. if disposable where did you get it???

aa006.jpg