Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Walker Run Dec 13th / 14th

one eye

Once Again............... A Walker Valley ORV Park Run is in the works.

Rooinator has Talked about coming up, if all holds together, for the next couple of rounds.

Chad (mud flap) and I are in This should be a good time as I think the rain will have things a bit more muddier than the last couple of trips!!!

Some video of the last trip we went up:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jpjumbo87

These are from Bruce (scotts brother)

It's always a fun Time up there!!!

Not Sure witch day is the best for everyone, so We can see what works.

Either day is good with me!!

Jeff

Edited by one eye

Looks like a blast.

Little too far of a hike though.

We should meet around Evens Creek sometime. That would be the closest half way point, or Thurston Co Orv Park that's at Exit 103, and west about16 miles. That would be about 137miles one way for me, and about 122 miles away from the OR border.

Jeff

We should meet around Evens Creek sometime. That would be the closest half way point, or Thurston Co Orv Park that's at Exit 103, and west about16 miles. That would be about 137miles one way for me, and about 122 miles away from the OR border.

Jeff

Sounds like a plan will need to be made. :)

Isin't Thurston near Olympia? (trying to thing where the exit # are)

I've not been in WA for quite awhile so my knowledge is getting rusty.

Used to run up to Seattle every weekend but that was almost 10 years ago.

Sounds like a plan will need to be made. :)

Isin't Thurston near Olympia? (trying to thing where the exit # are)

I've not been in WA for quite awhile so my knowledge is getting rusty.

Used to run up to Seattle every weekend but that was almost 10 years ago.

Exit 99 is Tumwater and Exit 100-104? is Olympia. I pretty sure. It has been 2 years for me I drove Truck for Draper Valley Farms (Chickens)

I know if you get to Lacey you've gone to far Exit 108/109.:)

Jeff

How many chickens can you fit in a brat, Jeff!?! :lol:

270! that would be 1620Lbs of birds, almost more than the Brat :)

On the Truck I drove I could haul 4800. No joke. And on the B-Trains you could haul 6800. That's a lot of Birds.:eek:

Jeff

Exit 99 is Tumwater and Exit 100-104? is Olympia. I pretty sure. It has been 2 years for me I drove Truck for Draper Valley Farms (Chickens)

I know if you get to Lacey you've gone to far Exit 108/109.:)

Jeff

Cool. Have to figure a GTG there sometime. :)

so where is walker? im by sea-tac air port how long of a drive is it from there? i might have my wagon up and running for the first time since august so i hope to make it, but it depends on how far away it is.

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/6-g4U_v3m1cRsjY1eAP7oL

I think that will give you a good idea, From there its about 15 min's from exit 227. If anything where to happen I have extra parts and cars if worst came to worst.:grin::banana:

Jeff

Would anyone mind if the run was on the 13th, a Saturday? There are a few thing going on that weekend and I don't think Sunday will work for me.

Scott do you think you could make it if it was on Saturday?

I talked to Rob too looks like he may be go too!!

Jeff

Would anyone mind if the run was on the 13th, a Saturday? There are a few thing going on that weekend and I don't think Sunday will work for me.

Scott do you think you could make it if it was on Saturday?

I talked to Rob too looks like he may be go too!!

Jeff

No

we will be in Canada celebrating Christmas with the Fam

also I do not have a car that is ready

I would like to hit Reiter in a mo or so like we did last year in the snow

Took and ran up to Walker today, it is perfect! For next week I think that it is going to be a memorable run, the trails have been run and are rutted out just perfect. I didn't have my camera today, but take my word it was the toughest run in a while!!!

Jeff

anyone up for welding a diff? my last college final for the year is wednesday. i'll try to get enough work done to the car, but would like to switch out my rear diff which has a chip in the ring gear and i might just have to wing the tranny. i have no where to do a swap of the tranny at my house. i have the other 4.11 rear diff and a spare tranny. i just need the diff welded, and i'll see if my step dad is done with his truck so i can steal the driveway for a day.

anyone up for welding a diff? my last college final for the year is wednesday. i'll try to get enough work done to the car, but would like to switch out my rear diff which has a chip in the ring gear and i might just have to wing the tranny. i have no where to do a swap of the tranny at my house. i have the other 4.11 rear diff and a spare tranny. i just need the diff welded, and i'll see if my step dad is done with his truck so i can steal the driveway for a day.

could you do saturday?

Jeff

... saturday i'll be in puyallup with my uncle, those plans have been made since the begining of november. if not we can always try another weekend, which would give me more time to find someone to weld a diff and figure out where i'll be doing a tranny swap.

Right on, I remember you saying that back at the begining of this thread, There will be another one next month, and I think it will be at Reiter, so if anything that's even closer to you. Just hope for snow!!

I got to do stuff on sunday other wise I'd be down to go.

Jeff