Ultimate Subaru Message Board

hello im a soob noob!!! need help!!

88xt

ok couple of questions here i just bought a 1988 xt and i cant find any better looking wheels the bolt pattern is 4x5.5 or 4x140mm i think anybody know where i can find them? and my other question was: the windsheild is pretty bad and its right in my line of sight does anybody know how much one would run for?? oh and anything you guys know about xt's id like to hear it!! thanks!!

XT headlight switches are known to have some stinking issues..sometimes just a little wiggle the right way fixes it..others is a new switch....as for the windshield...when I had mine replaced a few years ago on my XT6....it was close to $300

the best source for XT/XT6 info it at the link that GD posted.

When i slid sideways on some ice and hit a pole at 15 mph, it destroyed the passenger door and cracked the windshield.

I fixed the door myself and the insurance co. did not ask any questions, so I did not volunteer any info.

It still took a year of sitting in the sun for it to crack enough to replace it.